Thursday, January 24, 2008

MotherLoad

The game is called MotherLoad. My three-year-old found this when he was supposed to be playing another daddy-sanctioned game, but his little fingers are guided by the spirit of the surfer. I'll have to keep an eye on him!

Anyway, the game is highly addictive once you figure out how to play it. I was supposed to be researching for my WIP last night, but three hours later I decided I should probably get some sleep.

Click on the image to check it out.

Caveat emptor!

4 comments:

Me said...

Oh no no no. I divert enough time away from my workday by reading blogs!

Must ... not ... click ...

Kathleen said...

Hey Scott, this has nothing to do with your post, but someone sent me this and I thought you might appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2triiYXSY8

Scott said...

Oh my God Kat, that is so hilarious!

Kathleen said...

Oh good, you liked it. I was worried after I posted that you would be offended, like some of the commenters. I was laughing MAO I have to admit.