Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Soduku

I had a big blog planned for today, but it will have to wait for tomorrow. My wife and I are new addicts to Soduku, a game created by one Count Dooku a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. It really is an evil game, and a huge waste of time. The wife has decided that her mind is going to turn to jelly if she doesn’t start using it soon, and this is definitely a way to keep the mind tiles moving about.

Come back tomorrow. Let’s just say that, just when you think you heard it all, somebody comes along and proves you wrong. I think there is something to the claim that America is being conservatized by the radical right.

6 comments:

Bailey Stewart said...

Soduku huh? Heard of it but I'm keeping away - Spider Solitaire and TextTwist are keeping me from writing too much already. Don't need another distraction.

Kathleen said...

Your theory on the history of soduku made me giggle. Very clever you are, Scott.

And yes, I totally agree with you, San Francisco was the worst for people greeting each other. I think everybody knew I was from the Midwest since I would actually make eye contact on the street and say Hello. I learned eventually.

Trevor Record said...

Soduku is the number game, right? I tried it once and thought it was ok. I have no doubt Count Dooku came up with that Soduku scam as a way to waste all of our time while he weaves a tangled web of politics.

Natalie said...

Resisting... learning.... Soduku. I have too much of an addictive personality.

Curious about tomorrow's post!

Toni Anderson said...

All my friends are playing it back home but I haven't tried it yet. Maybe DH will pick up some books from the airport on his way home :) America? Conservative? Never!

Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

Dooku invented Soduku!

ha!

I knew that wizened old fool was up to something.