Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Soon Come Mon

I'll probably post the story later today. I made a few hard cuts based on my wife's feedback. I liked some of what she didn't, but hey, I asked for help and got it. I only argued on a few points. What most had me concerned was her impending judgement on the ending, but she liked it. Not love mind you. She can say enough about it, if you know what I mean. That's a good thing. I wouldn't have a chance otherwise.

My wife is adjusting amazingly well to the new puppy. She's never had one before, which has lead to some misunderstandings. For instance, she thought we would drop the puppy at obedience school for potty training. Well, now she knows different.

But she finally has her little girl.

More later...

Hopefully.

2 comments:

Toni Anderson said...

A bit like taking the baby home and wondering where the instruction manual is??

Kathleen said...

I'm waiting patiently for pics of said puppy...I posted pics of the cats yesterday, so your turn to share!